The purpose of the Franklin Park Neighborhood Association is to improve the quality of life of residents and enhance property value.
Our goals are:
- To improve the economic integrity of our neighborhood by encouraging and facilitating improvement of properties;
- To be a voice for common neighborhood interests by acting as a liaison with local government and with institutions, schools, and businesses in and around the neighborhood, and to work with other neighborhood associations on common problems;
- To encourage and facilitate participation in local government;
- To encourage and facilitate vigorous citizen participation in governmental processes, especially those involving education, land use, zone changes, traffic patterns, and street modifications;
- To foster pride in our homes and neighborhood;
- To conduct activities that create a greater sense of neighborhood pride
The FPNA board members are:
- Don Hunt, President,
- Bill Cooper, Vice President,
- Jennifer Hunt, Secretary,
- Bill Clary, Treasurer,
- Lynn Woerner, Board, Committee Chair,
- Mark Trower, Board, Committee Chair,
- Derek May, Board, Committee Chair,
- Sherry Potterf, Board, Committee Chair,
- Jan Knapp, Board
- Ed Urban, Board, Committee Chair,
- Betty Dodson, Board, Committee Chair
Plus, there are several committees which include many neighborhood residents.
Check out the Neighborhood Events page to find out when our our next meeting is scheduled. Plan to attend and bring your neighbor.